Policies and Information
Our policies aim to provide staff, children, parents and carers with clear information about the standards expected by all members of Sea View Trust.
Along with the school-specific policies and procedures that you can find here, our school adopts other policies from the Sea View Trust which can be found by clicking here.
Many of our policies are currently under review. Once reviewed, the updated policy will be uploaded.
- Accessibility Plan 2023
- Admissions Policy 2023 2024 docx
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Bullying Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2023
- Equality Statement and Objectives
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy 2023
- PHSE Policy 2023
- Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy RLA 2023
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2023
- RLA Mobile Phone Policy 2023
- RLA Online Safety Policy 2023
- RLA Pupil Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2023
- SEND Policy 2023
- Supporting Children with Medical Conditions Policy 2023
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Therapy Dog 2023
- Uniform Policy 2023
Sea View Trust Policies
Follow the link to the Sea View Trust website policies page for a complete up-to-date list of Sea View Trust policies.
Local copies of the SVT Privacy Notice, Complaints Policy & Whistleblowing Policy as of March 2022 can be found below.
- SVT Freedom of Information Policy Sep 2021
- SVT GDPR Data Breach Policy Sep 2021
- SVT GDPR Data Protection Policy July 22
- SVT Complaints Procedure July 2022
- SVT Equality Information and Objectives July 2022
- SVT Privacy Notice March 2022
- SVT Trust Whistleblowing Policy March 2022
- SVT Volunteer Policy Apr 2022